1Ti 6:11-12 NET 11 But you, as a person dedicated to God, keep away from all that. Instead, pursue righteousness, godliness, faithfulness, love, endurance, and gentleness. 12 Compete well for the faith and lay hold of that eternal life you were called for and made your good confession for in the presence of many witnesses.
Hey, it’s another Monday. Glory to God. I encourage us to compete well for the faith. How you wait matters. The Lord will come for you, anyway. However, be Steadfast and ensure you are still holding onto the eternal life you have received. Let us pray.
- Thank God we have been chosen and we are a part of a BIG plan. God is working in us.
- We pray you will be dedicated continually to God. That God will help you pursue after righteousness, godliness in a dark world. Faithfulness, love, endurance and gentleness.
- Pray you will compete well for the faith in Christ till the end.
- Pray that you will surely lay hold of eternal life. You will live it, nothing missing nothing broken now and after.
- Thank God for answers. Stay strong.