2Co 3:18 KJV But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
It’s a new week and God remains faithful to His word. As we continually look into His word, we are changed from one level of glory to another. Be encouraged. You are changing. God is changing you and your future is secure. I feel led for us to pray for healing deep within so we may experience the love of God all round.
When you experience healing, you get transformed into another level of glory. Let us pray.
- Thank God for His word and that He is mindful of us. He has not forgotten you and is working things out.
- Pray for God’s healing power in your life. That your heart will experience His showers, for all the hidden or ignored bruises or hurt from life’s journey. Ask that you will be healed in Jesus’ name.
- Pray that your life will be transformed this week into a greater level of glory and that you will walk in the wisdom of God in all you do.
- Ask God to open your eyes and heart to wisdom in the area of relationships. We can never stop asking and He keeps giving generously.
- Finally, thank God because you are changing positively from glory to glory, and God is making something beautiful out of you.